ORLANDO, Fla., March 17, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:IMUN), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing therapies for a range of conditions using Lodonal™, its proprietary formulation of lower-dose naltrexone, announced today that the Dominican Republic Ministry of Public Health has granted Immune’s request to export Lodonal to Kenya.
– Company Redeems Nearly All Outstanding Convertible Debentures
– Replaces Nearly $650,000 of Long-Term Debt with Financing on Significantly Better Terms from a Strategic Long-Term Institutional Investor
– Company’s Latest Strategic Financial and Operational Initiatives Prepares Immune for Commercialization of its Blockbuster Drug Lodonal™
– Company On-Track Towards Achieving Cash Flow Positive Status in First Half 2017 and Profitability by Fiscal Year-End
– Following Launch of Lodonal, Management to Provide Greater Detail Over Pipeline of its Various Drugs in the Approval Process both with the FDA and Internationally
– Management to Update Shareholders on Better than Expected Progress Shortly
Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: IMUN), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing novel, non-toxic affordable therapies to treat immuno-inflammatory diseases and cancer in emerging markets, today announced that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (“MOU”) for distribution of its patented Lodonal™ in Kenya.